03 January 2010

Food Network Fun

I think I will be taking it easy tonight.  Watching Iron Chef America challenge, and later, Worst Cooks in America.  :)  Worst Cooks should be a blast.  And I LOVE that Nigella is judging Iron Chef.  Love her.

I have had a long lazy few days off, and actually been able to cook.  Back to my 11 hour work days tomorrow.  And that usually means Special K for dinner.  

Though, tomorrow Heroes comes back.  Which means, Pasta night.  Yup, every Monday my honey and I have pasta and watch Heroes (kinda helped kick off all the cooking madness.).  So if you like pasta, watch for the Monday blogs!!  

Dinner tonight?  Whataburger Chicken Strips.  Lazy is good sometimes.  No clean up.  :P  

Hope you're all off to a good start to the new year and decade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment